Additional information / conditions:
- You can check in on the day of arrival from 15:00. On the day of departure, please check out before 11:00.
- If your flight arrives or departs earlier, please let us know. Then can have a look at the possibilities. You can always use the other facilities after checking out until your actual departure
- You are allowed to consume your own food and drinks on the terraces.
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the accommodation!
- Damage to our property of belongings of our Turismo Rural or other objects that have been made available to you will be charged to you on site.
- Pets are allowed, but an additional cleaning fee of € 25,- will be charged.
- The booking is only final by transferring 30% of the total amount within one week after the reservation.
- The second and final payment (70%) must be paid six weeks before the start of the stay period.
- For bookings where the period of stay starts within six weeks, the total rental amount must be paid in once.
- Minimum stay in the rooms is 2 nights. For the period from 1 July till 31 August, we ask a minimum stay of four nights.
- When paying the deposit you accept our conditions. We recommend that you take care of a travel and cancellation insurance yourself.
The conditions below apply in case of cancellation. We therefore recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance, which in many cases can save you costs.
A cancellation is always done in writing via email. You will receive a confirmation from us within 24 hours. We note that a cancellation is only valid after our written confirmation.
Our cancellation conditions:
- Refund until 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total stay
- Refund from 29 days to 15 days before arrival: 25% of the total stay
- Refund from 14 days to 0 days before arrival: no refund
If you have any questions you can always contact us by email or telephone
Additional corona conditions:For the year 2021 we have changed our cancellation policy. So you can book your stay worry-free. When can the reservation be cancelled free of charge?
- Portugal, in particular the Algarve, is declared as a high risk area.
- The country of departure closes the borders, and you can not travel.
- Portugal closes it's borders.
- When we have to close the Turismo Rural because of Covid-19.